BANANAS, COFFE, CHOCOLATE AND NUTS BREAD

Ok I must to confess also if I try to follow the recceipe but sometimes I don't have time to do everything exactly as is wrote, so when I read this receie I thought nice, but when I read that I must to use 2 bowls I said ok this is a thing that I can change. infact I put all the ingredients together used the power of arms stirring a lot and then I baked in th eoven, but result is been extremely deliocious and the day after was better!!!



Ingredients
2 eggs
2 bananas
300 g flour
80 g brown sugar ( I add other 2 tablespoon of white sugar)
200 milk cream
180 ml of coffee
100 g nuts
100 g dark chocolate
baking soda
a pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of cinnamon

I changed milk cream with normal milk, then I use wood tablespoon and stirred a lot until everything was mix together, in the oven for 40-50 minutes and bon appetit!!!

Commenti