MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK-UP



This past week is been really hot until friday with a return of insect and relatives bites and bumps on my skin, but nothing in cnfront od disaster I had on my back sin in may. 
This past week is been amazing in town, because a lot of person, are on their vacations, so if you need to go in the centre is really easy to find a parkingg, while during the rest of the year it is almost a mission impossible, also some shops are on vacation, but believe me alsoif my hometown is not big, when it is almost empty you can breath without the stess of pressure of time to respect, traffic and more.
I bought my monthly magazine, I like fashion magazines as: Elle, Cosmopolitan, Glamour and a couple of news italian magazine Myself and Style paper, followed by cooking magazines, traveling magazines;  and once per month I go in the wewstand that sell also foreign magazine, I'm in love for Goodhousekeeping UK and others about weddings (you know I like weddings and I am a unofficial wp for friends),usually I buy them or once in the month or weekly, but sometimes happens that I buy and put them on the table then I am so busy that I have no time for read, well this week I had real time to sit in the couch inear the window and read and I discovered very interesting articles about spending August in town/city. I discovered it a couple of year ago, but now also the rest of the world knows it!!!

The bad side is that also my favourite cafe in the centre was closed for holiday, I wanted to introduce my mum in the best cream coffe I've tried, we tried in several cafes, but, in my personal opinion this is the best.From next time slowly everything will came back to normal routine.

A friend of mine suggested me to read a book, "The happiness project" where the author choose to be focused only in one thing field every month (example: june:flower, july: keep friendships), I'm looking for italian version of it, and I'm thinking which would be my 12 months plan in 2014, What would you choose?

For the moment I am a lot focused about studying  , honestly sometimes I dreamt about lawss and home, maybe were more nightmares than dreams, but my memory is better day by day and I am respecting my study plan. I found time for re read letters from my penpals, I use email because it is quickly, but I love snail mail because if I want to read something again I don't need to open pc to check email, Iopen the boxes where I put the letters and find what I am looking for, snail mail is different.


  1. The most I've spent this last weed was: no expenses for fuel(great are 2 weeks that I am saving a lot on fuel):only for magazines and also if sometimes I think I'd must to do mail subscripption, I like to go to my newstand agent, talk with him and ask for determined mags with or without insert/gadgets.
  2. Today I'm thankful for: Time, when you are busy with work, sometimes became complicated to have a good balance between work, real life, friends, family, free time. So, when you have REAL free time when you haven't pressure of time to respect, work deadlines, you take your time to do whatever you want.
  3. Money can buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: a long conversation with a friend of mine that lives far (so thanks Skype).
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will meet a couple of friends in fron of a cup of coffee.
  5. One of my most memorables birthday was: my 10th birthday, my parents did a little party at home with some classmates and there were still my grandparents (from motherside).

Commenti