FALL SHOPPING PREVIEW

Ok,until September I cannot buy new clothes, but this frieday I have a date with my friend for a coffee in the commercial center and i am looking for create a list of clothes I need on my budget, Luckily since last year is been opened a big H&M shop, it has a lot of choiches and very affordable price, plus there is a nice shop that have good clothes, most choiche for business and elegant woman. In boths of this shops I can easily find my size while in other there is wrote my size but when I try to fit...well I can't and this isn't good.
I'm not skinny but I don't need to go in specialized plus size shop, I'm a 12, when I became really lazy and eat only comfty food I can turn 14 but since some times I am between 10-12, depends from model and shop but in this two (Conbipel and H&M I'm sure to find a size that real fits on me).

Being a woman I love to read fashion magazines but when you fall in love for a look most of the time you're schocked to discover the price of that look, but now I like to find the low cost version.


From work to datechanging only accessories, casual chic look

So before to go to my fall shopping I go to see, take mental note, then I research on the web and create outfit on a budget.
I'm waiting my paycheck but honestly in the end of august with sales you can find great deals, the shop need to sell old season clothes, and in the same time is just arrived the fall season so you can do a good mix between the seasons and create your perfect look!!!


Perfect from day to night!!!

Free time

casual and elegant at same time!!!

When I see shoes i like high heels but only for determined period so I use more flat shoes, luckily I notices that there are a lot of nice models plus for heels, midi heels are a good compromise to be feminine butI tend to wear only when I know that I can sit for a lot of time, if I must to walk flat are a complete different story, honestly I admire women that are able to run on heels...

Probably I'll not buy alls but this is an idea for what I am looking for, but I have a tiny budget to respect...


Commenti