VEGGIES & KIDS



Have you ever noticed that alot of times is disfficult to convince your kids to eat veggies because are good and healty? Well talkin in general because I still don't have kids but I did and still do a lot of baby sitting I noticed that if they have a plate with an hamburger, fries and some salad or greens the green prt rest on the dish, the only kids that ate veggies were: 
a) kids of vegan or vegetarian
b) really ell educated by parents (or with the phrase if you eat it I will buy you this or this)
and c) the kids try t say I ate potatoes (hem, nope potetoes dont worth as veggie)
I tested a method, involve the kids in the procedure, then also if there are veggies -that are mixed with other ingredients as mozzarella, ham, cheese- they want to try their creation and are so proud of them that they want it more often.

Dishes that helps are meatballs but with little pieces of veggies together meat
I always love eggplantsballs since my chikdhood, they are delicious soon I will share the receipe from my father!!!


Rustic cake with ricotta cheese and spinach, tell to the ids that popeye ate a lot of spinach to have more power!!!


Homemade pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and other veggies(choose seasonal)

During the procedure they feel like adult and slowly have and eat veggies became a normal habit

Which is your method with veggies and kids?

Commenti