GRADARA'S CASTLE


When me and my brother were kids, we went to shool from monday till saturday, so with mum and dad we had only saturday for visit other city different from our hometown. I think traveling passion and discover new places is in our family DNA.

I remember we spend a lot of sundays here, in this medieval castle and weird for a small lady I was fashinating and worried at the same time for the torture's room in the basement of the castle.
I know that probably I asked millions of time why there was this room, but i wasn't the only for visit the room there was always a long line of person waiting their turn to enter. then you can visit almost all in the castle and see the original bed. For more information about story of castle go here .

When I became a teen ager I started to be more curious about the romantic side of the castle, between Paolo & Francesca
They were lover, the love each other, but their was a impossible love because she was married with another man, to know more about their romance visit here .

If you like history you can find a lot of information and events based on the history of castle and if you are a romantic person (as me) you'll love to know more about the two lovers!!!

We are also a foodie lover, so you need to try local reeipes, an explosion of favours directly in your hands.

Commenti