Weekly money check up



Last week is been really good and with some free time I had opportunity to went in Rome and spend time with my friend Nomi before her year of study abroad. Today monday is the first day of week and It is also the day where I start to have a week vision of my spending... I m quiet happy about my work with my finane but I must to improvee in some areas. In the end of month I will have extra money from work at cafe and dog sitting and I'm going to buy with some of it a gift for my parents...and last but not least this is the month of TAXES...this morning I need to put in order all documents for taxes!!!


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on trip to Rome, Last time I went in Rome was January or February for a graduation. I used train, I don't like to drive with car in Rome so usually I use train, walk and/or subway.

2. Today I feel slightly anxious about money - I'm trying to save but I am waiing some paychecks that seems in late so probably I will must to work on budget for this week.


3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was spend time with my friend Noemi ( ok it isnt been completely free I paid for my lunch and my train tickets but the rest is been completely free).

4. I will consider this week a success if I will be able to read a book I've bought a month ago and I haven't read yet. 

5. The TV show I am most excited about this season is- uhm in this couple of months I found two interesting programs : CATFISH and another program of MTv with youths are married or are getting married really young. 

what about your week?



Commenti