SHOPPING FOR CURVY PART 2

this is perfect for free time, and the maxy shirt can beused also as little dress!!!
When i was younger and rubbish the moment of shopping wasnt so easy, in the majority of times it was stressful. Retailers looked on me with strange expression andwhen this happened I felt ugliest.
With time, exercise and growing up I understood what is better for my body and what isn't. When i was 16 I wanted to have clothes from a famous brand because my schoolmates and friends had but now I love to find similar items but really cheapes, a white tshirt with a famous label on it isnt so different from a white tshirt with anonymous label.  And honestly i find really fun the moment of research the cheapes and low price copy if something!

Being a hourglass figure with important hips, for me is been really stressful find something cute an trendy for my curvy figure, but after Mad man succces with the curvy actress Christina hendricks, Adele, Beth ditto & co. ( thank to all curvy celebs all over the world) also fashion world bagan to think about normal and curvy people. H&M has a very nice section for curvy, shops of important brands too, this means that there is space for everyone not only for girl skinny like Kate Moss &co. Real women have curves!!!

When I was working at cafe I had uniform, at call center I always wore jeans shirt sneaker or flat boots ( there is been someone daily with jumpsuit and other that did a fashion exxhibitioon daily), in real estate agencies I started to have a more formal and classic look with nice pnats, shirt, skirt, tailleur and now I have also this style in my normal routine.

When you look yourself in the mirror which is the favourite thing you see? which one you want to hide? I love my hourglass figure but I am not so happy about my important hips, but I have a outfit that is perfect for me and I feel great everytime i wear skinny pnat with a long shirt (empire line that can be used also as a little dress in summer)...If you understand your favourite sides and what works on you you can wear wathever you want.

Here there are some option from catalogue that I receive and where I like to buy because it has very affordable prices.


those looks are pefect with a jacket during worktime, but perfect for something just a minute after work!!!!



Commenti