MY MONTHLY GOALS

When you start to have a budget you fixed also long term goals (house,own business and more) that means try to have a frugal life, yes at the beginning could be hard and you will hate budget but penny after pernny you will start to love it.

But having only long long terms, frugal life can became really boring but you must to have also sorth goals, for example you want to buy the hose of your dream in the next 10 years, it is a long perios, so why don't create a list of short goals: a course of foreign language, a mini holiday, a fancy restaurant, a particular dress from a famous designer.

A month ago I discovered a tv program about really Extreme Cheapskaters.
That is a program where big savers talk about their frugal life, what they to fo save, there are a lot of interesting suggestions,for example create your beauty products is good,  but I'm ben also shocked to see those person look on trash for find food, newspaper instead of toilet paper. death animals are used for everything, as main dish to little bgs and more.
http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/extreme-cheapskates
Some of them are became big savers because they have a big debt to repay otherhave the money but they don't want to spend.

Howevere I want to share with you  some of my monthly goals for this month:

  • Save 50% on fuel using less is possible the car
  • Earn $ 200 for my side hustle
  • Don't buy new fashion items( shoes,bgs,clothes)
  • Create some Diy greeting cards for friends
  • try to host a swap party
  • Cook at least 2 new receipe
  • Meet friends more often and attend together more free events in town
Looking on my finance diary this week

 I spent a lot on: medicine for allergy, magazines, stamps (well since march my nose has terrible allergy and only medicine stops it, luckily since the middle of may I breath better, magazine I like to read everything, butI can work on it. Stamps I love handwritten letter and also if emails are faster I find something magic on snail mail andI bought a lot so I'm able to send for long time)

I saved on: fuel because I want to use more often is possible my bike or use my foots... 

I did it for free and I loved it: Spend a afternoon with parents and dog at lake, I love the sun!!!

Which are your monthly goals?


Commenti