FRUGAL SHOPPING

Last week end I took my time to open all boxes with books and decide which I was going to sell. I chose 19 title and went on used market...so now i must to be patient.
This morning in my post box there was my clothes catalogue and I started to crave on some interesting dresses, but at the moment they aren't on my monthly fixed budget....being on a budget sometimes became stressful...

I must to confess the most stressful thing since i have a budget is shopping, and now that H&M is arrived in my hometown it could be an assault to my banck account every time my foots enter on it; well when I was without a budget to follow my method for shopping was less or more this:
look shops, enter on them look items, bags, jeans, dresses, shirts, bikinis and if there was something that I really like usually I bought, without thinkking a lot about prices, at the end of salary there was a lot of month time....and when bank send me the list of my expenses my thinks was less or more similar to "where the hell I spent my money?"...

Have  you ever read The secret Dreamworld of Sopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (I read all her books, I like a lot her)? I dreamed about to have a gold credit card with a unlimited budget, but since I became more disciplined abbout my personal finance I choose to don't have a credit card but only a prepay credit card (and honestly I think it is more secure also for online shopping) I'm trying to use cash more is possible...looking money that go outside from wallet is good method for a not spending day....but there are also journeys where shopping is a sort of therapy...

Since I have a budget before to buy really something I have a list of questions for myself, I fix every month a budget for clothes, bags and shoes, but sometimes it is very irritating the fact i like something but I cannot have because it is over the budget...I buy only when I really really need and I'm working to have more craftiing projects to renovate and updates some of my old clothes!!!

For example the other day I was a little bit stressed and when I was doing shopping in grocery I realized that I needed to buy something...well I discover doing researches on web that there is an item that is always sold, also in r ecession era, LIPSTICK...it is small, you can put it in your bag, if you wear big sunglasses it could make the difference because you feel more feminine, a sort of diva and except for some brands you can found in different price without being worried about your bank account...
find the perfect shades for your skin is another story!!!

whic is your shopping method?

Commenti