SICILY

I love travels and usually I always tought that you must to take a plane, well Italy is a little country if you show it near a map of Us but it is rich of everything and thanks to different christian camps I had opportunity to visit a lot of places that you must to see once in your life.

One of my best friend Noemi is studying to became a reverend in Waldesian facoulty of teology in Rome the eternal city ( I'm lucky because I can take a train and in one hour I arrive in the City) but she is originary from Sicily and in Septemeber 2010 after a summer campfor christian youth in the south of Sicily I am been invited from her and her mum...

Amazing landscapes near sea, historical places and delicious food...if you go you must to try
Real cannolo, chocolate from modica and lemon granita...but honestly if you go in sicily you will fall in love for almod granita!!!

Commenti