Passa ai contenuti principali

GROUPON DEALS

Finally I found time to sit and write my lovely snail mail to my pen pals ( yes I still use snail mail), I know that email are quickly but there is something special into receive and send a REAL letter, if Calligraphy courses are so interesting there is a reason right? 

Well I was having a coffee date with a friend of mine and we're talking about how is hard to find a nice gift when you are on a budget... but during our conversation I was thinking that coupons are always a nice choices but at the same time I was thinking that maybe in my hometown there aren't so many offers, well it was absolutely wrong!

I've, searched GROUPON and did a research into my hometown, I found great ideas, perfect also if you havent so many money to spend... If you work in a office usually you soend a lot of time with colleagues and this is a nice idea on a budget there is  a coupon for coffee, hug, travel together...isn't a great suggestion...

I always said that I wanted to take a day in a SPA, but being on a budget I can't afford, Wrong, using GROUPON DEALS I saw that is possible have a beauty cuddle for €19,90 and also if you are on a budget you must to reward yourself, this helps you to keep focused on your goals! LEt me explain better when I had my first budgeting experience, well my social life went from full to ZERO and it was really frustrating, while decide to give yourself a reward 8daily, weekly, monthly) helps to find new way of fun that don't intack your savings...

I must to say this year I'm going to reward myself with some nice things, infact I decided to try at least one new thing every month, considering the fact I haven't an unlimited amount of money GROUPON will help me to keep my budget under control, plus if you are a new client GROUPON offer you a discount of €10 is a good deal...HAve a good shopping session!

Commenti

  1. I think people REALLY value handwritten notes these days. I sometimes leave little notes for my wife in her lunch and she always appreciates them.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Your wife is a lucky woman, handwrittend letter or notes are really good

      Elimina
  2. Groupon è davvero molto utile, hanno sempre delle offerte super vantaggiose!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Lo ammetto all'inizio ero scettica pensavo che non vivendo in una grande città ci fossero poche offerte e invece... ho trovato un sacco di deals interessanti:D

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…