Passa ai contenuti principali

FASHION ON A BUDGET

I'm a woman that loves fashion and also if I am on a budget I love saw on fashion magazines and web some interesting suggestions about outfits,...Since I have a budget to respect I noticed how I usually bought cloothes on boring days maybe I've boughts clothes without wear them once so every 3-4 months I do a serious declutter in my wardrobe....when I am tempted to buy something new first I ask if that items is in my approved shopping ist then if It can be combo with items I already have how much hours I must to work to afford it and if I can re-use several times and then I try to wait 24 hours before to buy.... I am not always good and sometimes I buy without asking nothing (especially in bookstore books are a serious temptations for me)....

In the latest issue of Cosmopolitan there is a fashion article about outfits for the office from monday till friiday and honestly I'm already oin ove for them but I tried to find low cost version of some of them... BONPRIX and H&M can help a lot!

Usually I tend to have a sort of weekly niform that in these days consinsts in : jeans sneakers simple navy shirts ( I have two) light jacket and maxi bag and if temperatures are more colder in the morning I have a nice hat foundin the Christmas market last year for only €5 a real good deal....for this year I'm going to try a new hat for winter and decided tor eturn to my natural hair color this will be gift for myself in the month of November....plus I must to admit that I'm totally in love with this dress from H&M that is perfect from morning till late night:P and that shoes too...

Most people say that isn't possible to find nice clothes when you are on a budget well this proves that is completely wrong and believe me on these shops you find not only good prices but also good quality!!!

Commenti

  1. I like H&M as a cheap alternative to some of the more expensive options, but unfortunately I'm kind of "in between" sizes right now so I can never find anything that fits "great."

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. H&M is cheaper instead other fancy brand but has good quality but honestly is a daily temptation so I tend to visit when I need to buy something that fit me good but I understand you perfectly:D

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…