This past week is been interesting, busy as usual but I've kept my good habit of weekly real date with friends, I've spent also sunday night with my parents into my favorite local in town WIMPY (I will talk about it a post later)...I've walked a lot before, during and after my evening walk doing dog sitting...I find relaxing walk with the dog listening music, I have time to think, plan, It is a creative moment as I like reading during weeknights...
|all pics are from my instagram page|
September is the last month with all weekend free then I'll start again to work in a cafe during weekend until the middle of June, but is good because I'm focused on saving so extra income and new side huslte are welcome...
Duting one of my real date with friend I had a breakfast with Samantha, we're planning to spend a day in the end of September or first days of October in a sea's place...for this fall I'm planning several day trips to visit my friends using my free days....During last week I've made also a lovely cheesecake and all my family's loved it I received recipes from my friend Alexander and I ate it for an entire day..., but now is time to have a detox time...I'm not going to gain weight I've lost and I loved the fact that I've kept my curves also being on a diet,...plus I'm going to add extra exercise at home....
On first week of September I've chaged hair color and I liked a lot on first days now I'm unsure if keep them or return to my natural color, because now hair seem too blonde but I've decided to keep them until October and then decide what to do...hair color is a complicated story for a woman!
During this week I'll keep all my projects, hope to end a personal projects, plan some activities and trips, apply to a couple of remote works into writing field, work as usual and a lot of more things...What about your plans fro this new week?
- The most I've spent this week was: eating out (always on a budget), car wash , ingredient for cheesecake and 2 shirts on H&M, nothing special and I'm became quiet good on buying necessary things on a budget
- Today I feel GOOD towards money because I'm keeping budget under control and I'm re-fill Emergency fund being frugal but still having a good social life
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: receive email from a friend, snail mail from penpals from all over the word and have time to write reply (but I must to send out these letters)
- I will consider this week a success if I'll keep my daily evening walking and add some extra gym at home (there are several videos and tutorials on youtube)
- Planning: Some day trips for the fall with friends and alone, also if I loved my sort of staycation I need to have a break out of town
How is been your week?