Ok today is 1st day of August and I woke up with intention of going in the near pool for a couple of hours, well sky seems to has a different plan, so first thing I did was going in the post office and pay some bills...
In late morning I am been able to swim and have a little bit of sunbathing before a big rain...I'm really glad about time spent in the pool...
For this week I'm going to do a serious declutter of my closet choosing what donate and what to use for "thrifty market in the church in October", how to start this declutter if without buying 2 new tops? Well I have several invites and not quiet elegant top to use...so thanks to SALES I've spent only €10,45 for a lovely white and black blouse and a elegant nude tan top...both items can be mixed well with skirts and pants I already have:D so it is been a good investment....Now also with declutter I'm sure to be prepared for every kind of dress code required until COLD MONTHS!!!
- READING: Mare Nero, a lovely thriller, I've read review and I loved the fact the investigator was a woman and also if I am only on chapter 2 I can say that It is a good book!
- WEARING: dark jeans, black tank top (bought 2 years ago from H&M for €5), and flip flop that will be swap with gym shoes for my evening walk
- DRINKING: A lot of water, I don't consume coke or similar drinks because I don't like it a lot while I haven't problems to drink water in every season
- WATCHING: Ok I must to admit that I love some fiction and tend to see until final episode, I watched first season of Jane the Virgin, now followed by "The Perfect crime rules"
- LISTENING: a lot of romantic songs especially by italian artists
- CRAVING FOR: a date with friend next week end in my hometown!!!
- ENJOYING: my sort of staycation, I am using longer days for walks, swim, sunbathing, exploring and reading...without a watch to see is so good live daily slowly!
- DREAMING: a little week end out of town
Plus I decided to find every day at least one things to be happy, happiness is also a choice and I choose to be happy!!!