Passa ai contenuti principali

WELCOME AUGUST: CURRENTLY

Ok today is 1st day of August and I woke up with intention of going in the near pool for a couple of hours, well sky seems to has a different plan, so first thing I did was going in the post office and pay some bills...
In late morning I am been able to swim and  have a little bit of sunbathing before a big rain...I'm really glad about time spent in the pool...

For this week I'm going to do a serious declutter of my closet choosing what donate and what to use for "thrifty market in the church in October", how to start this declutter if without buying 2 new tops? Well I have several invites and not quiet elegant top to use...so thanks to SALES I've spent only €10,45 for a lovely white and black blouse and a elegant nude tan top...both items can be mixed well with skirts and pants I already have:D so it is been a good investment....Now also with declutter I'm sure to be prepared for every kind of dress code required until COLD MONTHS!!!

Currently I'm:

  • READING: Mare Nero, a lovely thriller, I've read review and I loved the fact the investigator was a woman and also if I am only on chapter 2 I can say that It is a good book!
  • WEARING: dark jeans, black tank top (bought 2 years ago from H&M for €5), and flip flop that will be swap with gym shoes for my evening walk
  • DRINKING: A lot of water, I don't consume coke or similar drinks because I don't like it a lot while I haven't problems to drink water in every season
  • WATCHING: Ok I must to admit that I love some fiction and tend to see until final episode, I watched first season of Jane the Virgin, now followed by "The Perfect crime rules"
  • LISTENING: a lot of romantic songs especially by italian artists
  • CRAVING FOR: a date with friend next week end in my hometown!!!
  • ENJOYING: my sort of staycation, I am using longer days for walks, swim, sunbathing, exploring and reading...without a watch to see is so good live daily slowly!
  • DREAMING: a little week end out of town

Plus I decided to find every day at least one things to be happy, happiness is also a choice and I choose to be happy!!!

Commenti

  1. We just went through a massive closet overhaul, too! Hope the skies behave better for you over the next few weeks!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I tend to declutter my closet every 3/4 months but honestly this time is looong time I already know that I will have headache like my budgeting day but It is necessary!!!

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…