This past week is been good and busy as usual but I'm been able to spend a lot of time in the pool near home with friends, we had a lot of real laughs and there is nothing better of quality time spent with really important people: family and friends
I have a fairy skin but I like sunbathing so in the years I had several sunburns on my skins but in the last years I really understood the importance to have a skin protected, this is why also if my skin is already tanned ( my max level is caramel color) I am still using sunscreen.
I used my weeknights to read and during this past week I received also books that I've ordered, one for me and one for my mother that is been really happy about this gift, I've read So che ci sei (THE HOOK), I loved and hated at the same time all the single words in the books (yes there is also a sequel called "Il mio lieto fine sei tu" by Elisa Gioia) becuse every single words sounded so familiar and I can say these two are books that I can really recommend to read...in the end there is also a playlist to listen andlistening songs I found a favorite for this week that is PHOTOGRAPH by Ed Sheeran...
Most of people are going to book daytrip outside, well I am not going to have escape from hometown, but I'm going to spend 15th of August in the pool near home with my friend Alessia and maybe another friend of mine, no highway and long wait for traffic but relax and slow time reading, swiming and having sunbathing all at once...
For this week I'm going to keep my relaxed mood and have positive thoughts daily, there is always something for be grateful...
- The most I've spent this past week was on:books -when I ordered a message said that they'll arrive in the end of Sptember, they arrived a lot soon so I've spent a good amount on books to gift, swimming pool good simple things
- Today I feel Savvy towards money because: I'm going to focus on exercise and reading, and I am going to go in the pool few times this week so I'm going to be more frugal than usual
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: have time for read books in the evening, reading is fuel for brain and these books are so real that as I wrote I loved and hated at the same time.
- I will consider this week a success if: I'll keep my healti diet, daily exercise and keep positive my mind!
- Goal for the week: Be positive daily, find at least one thing to be grateful because happiness is always free:P
How is been your week?