CURRENTLY

Honestly I love summer I can say it is my favorite season, also with hot temperatures I love it because permits me to stay outdoor more time is possible (thanks to longer journeys), I can spend hot days in the swimming pool near home...

Most friends are away for their holidays while this summer I'm trying to be more frugal than usual, without became an extreme cheapskate and still having a good social life :D I'm going to have a sort of staycation with some day trips near my hometown but I am already planning some weekend out, always in Italy and always on a budget:P

CURRENTLY I'M:
  • READING No Baggage By Cara Bensen, it is a lovely book and I like it very very much because is real and I prefer to choose this kind of book when I know that It is based on true story
  • WEARING dark blue shorts, t-shirts and flat gym shoes, yes this is my summer uniform to soak less is possible because my hometown is very hot and humid but wearing my sort of uniform I can survive better to hot temperatures
  • LISTENING A lot of music especially during dog sitting I am trying to use this moment to relax more
  • DRINKING WATER, seriously I drink water during the entire year but in summer I drink a lot of water, yes the first thing I drink in the morning is coffee followed by big quantity of water:P
  • LOOKING FOR my day trip in Rome for the end of July, one of day trips I am planning!!!
  • COOKING veggies, in this season there is best choice for veggies and fruits so is more easy to have healty diet plus I'm finding new food ideas on vegan recipes magazines and blogs
  • ENJOYING my sort of staycation, having long walks in the evening during dog sitting, reading in the weeknights, relaxing in the swimming pool and using car less is possible,
  • WATCHING "A CENA DA ME" is a evening tv program that I like a lot and here I can find nice ideas for new recipes, try to imagine to host a dinner with 4 unknow guests, everyone organize a dinner on his/her home planning also after dinner activities the other guest will give you a vote and who win will receive the prize of €500....
  • SPENDING money on essential things like grocery
  • PLANNING some trips in my lovely Italy for the end of Summer
what about you?

Commenti