Passa ai contenuti principali

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been good because I worked in the cafe for the first t3 days then I worked hard in real estate agency but I had a stop as dog sitting, but I’ll return to have my routine work-lunch-dog sitting-work from Monday.

I’ve read one of the book I have and also if I am thinking to buy or not an e-book (the happiness project by Gretchen Rubin) I must to say that I prefer real books because I can read them always without being connected, I am not a fan of e-books also if I understand that e-reader helps for space…but I am an old fashion girl…I prefer snail mail instead e-mail :P


During work in the café I’ve met some long distant friend and I had time to take with them a coffee. Is good to have time to spend for real with them, this is a very good habit that I am not going to break for looong looong time…

Part of extra income went direct to my car, I asked help to my brother and he helped me to find a very good deal, so after a couple of months I’ve did my hair colour, a treat for myself!!!


In this new week I am going to take time to read Christian book I’ve bought during my 2 day course in Rome, a dinner with my friend Claudia a couple of coffee with colleagues!!!

Calendar says that May is arrived, well temperatures are not so warm,days are rainy so I didn’t use bike one yet and I am craving for it in the morning…I know is possible use it also with rain, but honestly I prefer to do it during sunny days!!!



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: car maintenance but with my brother's help I found a great deal and hair colour, I needed some time for myself only sometimes is good give a reward to yourself :P
  • Today I feel Ok towards money because my budget is working, my expenses are under control and I 'm trying to save more, be more frugal and till have good social life.
  • Money can't buy happiness .one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: take a coffee with a friend after my last shift in the cafe, nice quality time.
  • I will consider this week a success if I'll complete to organize documents for taxes (yep taxes time is here)
  • Goal for the week: start the day with a positive think, a smile and a coffee!!! 
How is been your week?


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…