Passa ai contenuti principali

WINDOW SHOPPING OF THE WEEK



Also if I am on a budget, I am always a woman that loves fashion, cloche and accessories but I’m in a sort o f shopping ban so I tend to resist to compulsive shopping, I have an approved list of items I can buy all over the year, but I like to visit shop and do window shopping….

In these days seems hard to decide what to wear because isn’t so cold to wear coat but not so hot to wear only t-shirts, plus there are rainy days where temperatures change a lot from morning to afternoon and “onion style is a good choice, but what is good to have in the wardrobe now?

I must to confess that I felt in love with some of these outfits but for the moment I’ve bought only flat boots (that were in my approved shopping list):

From Bonprix
















From H&M


















From Oviesse










For the moment I watched only, I did window shopping but I already tking notes from clothes I would like to buy understanding if they can well combine with items I already have into my wardrobe...and in some case I like to have special dress for special occasions (like Wedding, gala etc. etc.)

Commenti

  1. lovely items! I like the H&M stuff!
    Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me.
    x Selina

    RispondiElimina
  2. h&m IS ALWAYS A TEMPTATION FOR MY WALLET, HOWEVER I AM ALWAYS ON A BUDGET:pI've just add your blog into my reading list:D

    RispondiElimina
  3. love the culottes!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.de

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…