MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been intense and now I have a long week end full of work in the cafe, almost all extra income is already planned to go to my car.


I had my weekly date with friends and I've worked as dog sitter the entire week but the next is free or better is dedicated only to work in the cafe until wed, infact I've some days off from real estate agency and from dog sitting...

I've prepared a cake for a friend, we had a bet that I've lost so I'm paying my part... I've bought some books with my birthday gift from colleagues in one bookstore near the office!



In these days I'm trying to wear make up more often but not too much make up, infact I use mascara, eyeliner and lipbalm or when I want to add some more I use dark pink lipstick!!!

I did my weekly control into dietician center and I'm really proud about my results in 6 weeks plus I discovered some delicious products for breakfast!

I used nights at home to read, write and send out letters to my friends all over the world...

I saw a lot of fashion shop and I am in love with several items so I tend to limit myself to window shopping, taking pics of items and usually when I came back at home I open my wardrobe and I discover that I have similar items already in it...

Next week projects are: relax in the evening, find time for myself, finish task of to-do- list and smile, I noticed that if you smile usually day starts better, your mood is better and also reactions from other are better, small steps big results




  • The most I've spent this past week was on: monthly magazine, fuel so nothing weird but I'm going to be more frugal in the next weeks:D
  • Today I feel GOOD towards money because:I received a paycheck that I was waiting from long time plus I will receive another paycheck on wed this means that I will not touch savings fro car maintenance and repairs:P
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: take time to read a snail mail from a friend of mine
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will send out 2 snail mail and I will use more bike (hoping in sunny days)
  • I relaxed my self this week:  baking for a friend a sweet with white chocolate and strawberries, also my mum approved it!!!

How is been your week?
 
 

Commenti