MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been normal, I had a 2.5 days completely off from every kind of work for Easter holidays, I discovered that an ex colleague of mine is pregnant (deadline is for may2016)..plus a couple of other friend are getting married and I'm happy and a little bit envy (in a positive way)...

I was going to us bike this past week but unluckily sky is been really grey and I had several appointments that needed car but I already planned some morning with bike(at least 2 per week) starting from 4th of April...

I celebrated my 32st birthday, in the morning with colleagues at office and in the afternoon a little happy hour with a friend of mine and her boyfriend, plus I received lovely invite for 4th birthday from reverend's daughter and I accepted this invite, so I must to understand what to gift to her....

I created a ort of capsule collection doing shopping directly from my closet, but I've bought also a pair of flat boots perfect with skirts and/or jeans-pants for this season....also if shopping is a good choiche I'm always a girl (ok for age a woman) so this is an expense planned from several months and at the same time I've eliminated several old pairs of shoes...I'm not going to break my budget....

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: dietician products and food for birthday.
  • Today I feel a little bit nervous towards money because: I am spending quiet amount of money on dietitian food but I am seeing progress so it is a little sacrifice that will be a great investment on my healt.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending quality time with family and friends and have some time to read
  • I will consider this week a success if I: will send out a couple of snail mails and I will use bike once, hoping for sunny days
  • Goal for the week: read a book for work, taking notes and use some tips from it


Commenti