MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been quiet busy and I worked in the cafe during week end, plus this past week is been my first week into Tisanoreica's diet...
I'm been happy to have a busy week but some days are a sort of "tetris" game to insert every appointments and do several things in that day. other are been more quiet.

I wrote that my office is between my two favorite bookstore in town? Well last week I've ordered 2 books, one was in the store so I've bought and the other will arrive in the next 2 days...usually I'm trying to stay away from bookstore but How resist to "sex & the city and philosophy" title? 

I must to sleep more because I notice that when is arriving change of season I'm more tired than usual, yes now I am on a diet but also without it change of season make mysel ko...

I'm spending most nights of the month at home and working a lot during day hours but I still try to find time to have my weekly real date with friends, for example last week I've met my friend Sammy during work's time because she is looking for apartment for her parents but we had before a nice coffee  and good conversations, the other friend I try to visit her on Saturday morning before my work for a coffee and short talk, but this few things make me happier!!!

I'm working hard not only on day job but also on side hustle jobs, crossed fingers!!!

  • The most I've spent this past week was on :2 books and charity donation, I am been able to respect my budget, so I feel good
  • Today I feel NORMAL towards money because I didn't overspend money I saved more is been possible and also if I did an extra charity donation and I've bought 2 books unplanned I am been able to keep my expensive in the budget (under the budget:P)
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: have real coffee with my friend Sammy talking about several topics and how work field is controversial for our generation
  • I will consider this week a success if : I will be able to keep budget under control with weekly sshopping of Tisanoreica's product
  • Goal of the week: sleep more, in he morning bed has perfect temperature but the problem is that I go to bed late so is better try new healty habits!



Commenti