Passa ai contenuti principali

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy as usual, I had also week end busy with work in the cafe and almost 70% of this extra money will go directly car review :(


I didn’t have my weekly date with friends if we don’t include breakfast in the cafe where my friend Claudia works…this is my weekly treat, usually I try to drink coffee at home...my reverend's wife gift me with a coffee that cames from Naples and it is very strong and with 2 cookies in the morning is perfect breakfast:P


From 11th of January  I cannot use my old car on Monday and Tuesday until 31st of March, so I am going to use bike in the morning and bus in the afternoon, this means that together walks for “home research” (usually 2 hours from Monday till Friday) I will add another 1 hour of exercise, so at the beginning I was thinking about a subscription to gym, now I am not so sure….I can have gym for free :D

I did some shopping during discount sales but I’ve but only items were already into approved shoeing list, I must to repair my favorite gym shoes and I still must to find a good pair of boots for winter, for the moment I have lovely pair of biker boots that are good with pants and skirts!!!


I would like to have a day trip during this month, hopefully a Sunday where also my friends are free, I am reading some interesting events and places to visit that are near me and honestly I didn’t knew until I’ve read article in a traveling magazine.

I’m reading very slowly and before try new service of new romance in the public library I’m going totry but, I need to read all books I’ve bought in the past months, plus I must to decide which titles keep and which try to sell...



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: shopping, infact I've bought a long bordeaux skirt, 2 whithe shirt, one with a particulr neck and a pair of grey uggs, then I received my 2 pair of jeans ordered from Bonprix and I've bought a nice handband and a ring...I've spent a total of...drum rolls please...€64...I used discount sales, promotion and bought only things already I was goignt o buy (I have a approved shopping list)
  • Today I feel OK towards money because: I receive monthly check from day job, plus I had an extra income from a couple of side hustle jobs
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: honestly hot shower after long days of works, nothing is better for me, after shower I feel a lot better, another good moment is been afternoon doing hair colour into hair saloon, treat for myself!
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to bike at least twice time
  • goal for the week:began my frugal week experiment
 

 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…