Passa ai contenuti principali

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been full not only of work but also rich of good laughs, good company, great food and drinks...



I had some day s off from work in real estate agency so I used free time to sleep late and be focused on some side projects...


My finances needs a little readjustment after holiday, from 1st of January I am going to have a more frugal lifestyle still having a good social life, also if most of my friends say that this is a mission impossible I'm not agree about it, there are so many free things that is possible do together:P


I received several Christmas gifts loving every single items I received but I must to admit I have my favorites:P

During this week I need o came back to work for a couple of days in the agency, the other few free days will be used to sleep and for some dog sitting as side hustle job, every cent I will earn from it will must to cover my weekly expenses (fuel, cafes, magazines, bus ticket)...I would like to became a little bit frugal but I am not going to became an extreme cheapskater...

One thing i'd like to try is sell something on Amazon or ebay and another thing is try to plan and host a nice event correlated to charity, I have a project in my mind but I still don't know if it is possible or not. However now is time to see what I achieved and not during this 2015 and start to plan and set new short-mid-long term goals for 2016:D

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: on Natural shop I've bought something for my mom and I paid it €18 for 100 gr, yes natural shop is quiet expensive, but it worth the price
  • Today I feel NORMAL towards money because I've kept budget under control but considering thst December is one of my most expensive month of the year,I am going to be more frugal,
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending quality time with friends, only talking doing a walks near home, drinking a coffee and spend time doing something together
  • I will consider this week a success if: I will decide and start to work ahead on some important goals to achieve and complete several to do lists I still have
  • Best money I've spent this past week was on: €10 for ice skating night entrance ticket, good night, great moment rich of laughs, very good moment with friends

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…