FASHION FOR CURVY: ELISA D'OSPINA LOOKS

Who said that fashion is only for skinny? Luckily also fashion system open its door to curvy and we're lucky to have one of most beautiful woman that represents our country Elisa D'Ospina, she is italian, plus size model and a tutor about fashion for curvy(curvy coach) in one of my favorite program DETTO FATTO.
Ok she is very tall (181 cm) while I'm nly 165 but she suggests outfit and models for every kind of body and she is always amazing, so why don't copy her style?



I like her style also when she isn't in front of a camera, because her style is very nice in every situation



Curvy girls can wear only black? Absolutely wrong, they can wear colours and be absolutely Beautiful woman, plus there is a wrong information about the fact curvy woman are unhealty, well I'm not saying that you are ok also if you are obese, but in this case a good nutricial and some exercise can help you to lese weight and became more healtier person.
could you say that she isn't healty person?

I'm a size 10-12 (depends from shops, with curves and also if I try to eat healty always my body will never be skinny like Kate Moss and now I know so with suggestions taken from Elis d'ospina tutorials I try to show my best version of myself...



To know better this italian model, writer, blogger and journalist, but her book

Aren't super cute this pics?

Commenti