SHOPPING FROM MY CLOSET FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS



I’m using last days of summer and my sort of stay cation to take the mosti s possible from this season, this summer I must really thank my pair of shorts together swimming pool near home, they’re been my survival kit for this hottest summer...

I’m reading Wedding season but reading is going slowly then I’m going to read The knockoff/techbitch and two books about downshifting, most tips arrive directly from second readings, maybe because I notice details that I missed at firs read…who knows?
 
Bonprix.it
I went into commercial center near home because I needed some of grocery shopping, when I meet with my friend Sammy we always do a stop into H&M shop, well every time I put  my foot into itI am always tempted to buy but I have my approved shopping list so soon I will buy something from H&M but temperatures are still warm…the other day I was reading my favorite weekly fashion magazine and looking some outfit I thought “I’d must to buy this, this, this and this”, well after a while I said to myself “what? I don’t need to buy nothing I already have similar items into my closet”, so I decide to try to shopping inside my closet for the next 2 months…and considering that this summer I wore the same clothes I think is the moment for another decluttering day into my wardrobe!!!

This will help my finances, taking notes of things I like during window shopping and planning future shopping but only if I need because an item broke and I need to replace it
 from ASOS
From Asos

Yes I have some items to buy but them are already in my approved shopping list and I must to say that I am glad I always bought classic pieces that are trendy every season :P

Since some days I wanted to buy some sushi but not version of all you can eat restaurant, well I am glad to go sometimes with my friend in Rome because is good and not so expensive (my wallet is happy when I’m on my budget) but when I eat in this kind of restaurants hen I am so full that I drink only…but I don’t want to put food in trash bin so I went into sushi corner inside commercial center, where you can try  it before to buy…I choose my little portion and I loved it from first to last bite…

Commenti

  1. I hear ya, I am trying not to shop, but it's hard! I am doing better about not buying things as I keep reaching for things very similar to what I already have in my closet anyway.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Completely agree don't do shopping is very hard and some amazing shops are daily tempation, hard to resist!!!

      Elimina
  2. Ahhh H&M is my vice, too. I only go in there every couple of years because of it! Way to be strong!

    RispondiElimina
  3. La blusa blu di Asos è semplicemente favolosa!
    Mi piace tantissimo, così come la borsa!!
    Buon weekend e un bacione :-)

    The Princess Vanilla

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. piace molto anche a me...Asos, Bonprix, wish, ligthinthebox sono una fonte di spunti e una tentazione quotidiana per andare in bancarotta...fortuna che per ora mi litimito al window ahopping e compro solo se necessario!:P
      Un bacione e buon weekend anche a te e Martino:*

      Elimina

Posta un commento