Passa ai contenuti principali

SEPTEMBER GOALS

Most of us start to think about resolution from September and it isn't a bad thing, however I usually do a list of goals to achieve monthly but I don't share them often....I am glad of several things like to
  •  had a couple of days in the beginning of September for last days of sunbathing and swimsuit, see you next June
  • glad to keep the good habit to have real "date" with friends at least once per week
  • glad for rainy days so I sleep better during these nights
  • glad for new beginning and monday will be a new beginning for my worklife
 
this is the third tattoo of my Friend Claudia








However I have some goals that I am going to achieve and I'm already working on them
  • decluttering my wardrobe
  • decluttering and reorganization of my room
  • donate clothes to charity organization
  • do shopping inside directly from my wardrobe
  • read 3 books
  • eat healty at home or using leftovers more often is possible
  • cook a good meal and baked cake for my mum's birthday
  • write letters to my penpals all around the world
  • attend interesting free events in the Library
  • walk-exercise more

Commenti

  1. Those are some great goals! Reminds me I need to write to my friend in Japan. And library events are awesome! I do an around the world reading challenge if you need any recommendations: http://femmefrugality.com/category/around-the-world-in-80-books

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…