RECENTLY



I am working a lot in this period on my day job (realtor) and on my important side projects, so usually in the night I am so tired that I prefer to stay at home reading instead to hang out and there is a difference of temperatures in the evening that could be quiet dangerous for healt and honestly I don’t want to get flue in this moment.

The real estate agency is between two my favcorite bookstores and this wouldn’t be so good if I’d haven’t a budget to respect, but I must to say sometimes these bookstores are true temptation… However staying at home I like to read, now I’m reading the knockoff- Techbitch and it is very nicre plus I decided to read Get the guy by Matthew Hussey, I’m very curious to understand better or simply understand how male brain works…but I ‘m curius also to know if THIS GUY is engaged or married!!! However I already know that this book will be topic of conversation in one of my next lunch with girls!!!


Into my fridge there is a jar of eggplant marmalade, I found recipe into monthly vegan cookmagazine, that I like a lot and do you know it was super easy? You need to have eggplant, water, brown sugar, lemon juice and some ginger… my mother used it also into a baked cake that was absolutely delicious!!!
However if you want recipe of it you need: 500 gr eggplants, 150 ml of water, 150 gr brow sugar, juice of one lemon and some ginger. Cut eggplant into little cubes, do the same thing with ginger, put water in a large pan with sugar, when it boils add eggplant, lemon juice ginger and cook for 40 minutes then if you don’t like pieces use mixer blender…and put the marmalade into the jar and bon appétit!!!


Usually my friends know that I work in the café during weekends so when I am free on Saturday afternoon I use my free time for do a lot of things and errands but also for lazy moments of readings my lovely magazines… I must to say that I understand that digital version are cheaper but I cannot use images  for work with kids while with paper version I can do  a lot of things  , recycling and diy all at once:P


I think a thing that I will gift to myself is a hot bath, now is cooler in the evening and it is a pleasure while in summer shower is the best solution ever!!!

Commenti