MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy as usual, maybe a little bit more considerino that I had only one real meeting with friend, while I canceled another one for work. 


Basically I went out an afternoon free from work to buy a birthday gift for my childhood friend’s daughter that celebrated her 1st birthday on Saturday night, great quality time…the I've spent sunday afternoon at Bolsena's lake having sunbathing and good time with my parents.

I’m still writing list of things I would like to do this summer but when I will have a couple of free days I will must to go to thrifty shop, I still have a full bag of books that I’m going to try to sell into it…I know that a lot of people use ebay or amazon but honestly I know this sites and how they works as buyer, nothing as seller.

Another thing that I must to do is reorganize second desk, it needs a reorganization every 2-3 months. Plus this summer I am going to do some diy projects, some I already did during nanny’s work, other are on side projects…but for the moment I’ve spent all the past weeknights at home…and honestly I am going to do the same also this week…I’m going to have frugal weeks:P hei I’m always a girl –ok being 31 a woman- on a budget:P-



  • The most I've spent this past week was on birthday gift for 1st Sofia's birthday, a lovely white and blue dress, best money I've spent in this past week
  • Today I feel EEEHM towards money because too many bills arrived all together, so it meant intack savings, plus budget planned didn't work well as usual, so I decided to be more frugal and cheap is possible but don't worry I never been similar to extreme cheapskates
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: watching some episode from Extreme Cheapskates, I find this show very funny and read books.
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to stay away from shopping temptation, the only thing I can buy is a book that I ordered a week ago in the bookstore in the center but I'm goint to go into it on thursday:P
  • Best drink in the morning: ALWAYS COFFEE, I can wake up without a cup of it and I know I am in a good company!!!

 

Commenti