ACTIVITIES ON SUMMER



I was talking with some friends of mine that are amazing mums that confessed me that their kids have difficult to wake up during school days while when school is closed they wake up early in the morning, so for a little bit is been extremely stressful the period between school and summer holidays…

I listened and not being a mother I tend to stay in silence, but I suggested “why don’t use this time to have new good habit as family?”, this could worth also for couples.

Cities offer great opportunities but most time we don’t look and isn’t good put kids in front of television all day it is boring, honestly during my childhood summer I remember that I wake up not so soon then stay outside more time was possible, swimming pool and sunbathing with friends, we had a lot of fun

For a time I permitted to say something because are thing that I do also for myself….

What activities you can do together?
All pics are from google images research





Hiking, biking, walking, plus if you are so lucky to  have friends with a farm (or a sort of) you will spend great time and then you can use your veggie-fruit to make by yourself (when kids are involved in the process they’re so proud tha “that” thing is best delicious things ever:P)


Commenti