Passa ai contenuti principali

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been quiet busy with works, but honestly considering the period I'm glad about it!
However I've spent some quality time with friends, a breakfast and an afternoon with my friends...with others I use fb, whatsup and other social media but I statrted this good habit to have at least a real meetfriends at least once per week...

Gym also if during beautiful season I am a very active person, during this past week my gym is been = 0, wheater was unstable, so apart play with kid during nanny's work and some walks for grocery store I can say that I had gym session, but during this week I'm going to do it more, hoping wheater will be good!!!

I'm seriously craving for pool opening so I am goign to spend free saturdays  doing sunbathing, swim and water gym, I think this is a great combo aren't you agree?

During free week ends of July I'm going to spend some days away, day trips, weekend with friends...I'm going to spend more time traveling:P





  • The most I've spent this past week was on: hairstylist ( my hair needed a decent cut) and monthly magazines
  • Today I feel OK towards money because there is been double paycheck, and a part daily money the rest went directly into my bank account
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: talk clearly and honest with my friend Claudia in front of a good freeze yogurth, in my personal opinion a true friend must to say when isn't agree about your choiches...but this is personal point of view
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep to be focused on several projects
  • Daily treat: coffee I can't start my day without it!!!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…