MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been extremely busy infact I had double job for the entire week, nanny-cafe together a bad tooth's pain, that I solved on saturday morning with dentist and remotion of it.

In this past week I hadn't my weekly date with friends but I had great time with my collegue of the cafe... I've baked in the evening and relaz at home, honestly after long hours of works the only thing I wanted to do after a good shower was sleep.

I also worked on personal project with church and in other work's project...using night to do everything.... I've read a couple of books, planned several things, asked for help and suggestion, choose project for summer and kids , short and long and other things.... I'm still working on some projects chosing interesting, fn, creative informative but absolutely not boring activities....

Honestly with beautiful season I don't like to spend a lot of time in front of a pc monitor, however I do less than usual and in the morning so there is a fresh air directly from window:P

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: Dentist after a week of pain spend €111 in a while is nothing confront the fact I don't have pan in my mounth
  • Today I feel Good towards money because I am trying to keep my expenses under the budget
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was See again friends met during cafe's work and also the fact a sort of apple jelly bake is been appreciated:P
  • I will consider this week a success if I will complete the task of "the-do" list
  • NExt travel I'm going to do is: Ischia with my friend Fra and other friends. Me and Fra met during christian summer camps more than 15 years ago and since 10 years we're saying to came back in Ischia to a little week end, unlucily we aren't be able, maybe this is the right year:D

Commenti