MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

I know I know I am writing less oftten than usual, but honestly sunny days, longer journeys and warmy temperature are good occasion to stay out of home more often is possible.
This past week I've worked and I also hat time for real meeting with friend, some in front a good cup of coffe other in front a good and delicious ice cream:P.

In the evening I didn't hang out I was a little bit tired so I used my evenings to watch dvd, read some of my books, my monthly readings (italian and foreigns), plus one weekend completely free from work in the cafe I went to a birthday party of a lovely 3 year old girl.
HEr uncles and grandma took some delicious food: sfogliatelle and one delicious rustic pizza, absolutely amazing....I must to confess that I prefer lemons from Amalfitan Coast instead of that are from Sicily also if they're good too...but this is personal opinion.

During this past week I've started to do another declutter into my wardrobe and inthe end I've bought a new bikini from H&M shop near home for this summer, I think last bikini/swimsuit I've bought is been a couple of years ago and now it is so damaged that was necessary buy a new one, H&M offers good product at affordable prices:D



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: monthly readings, birthday gift, meeting with friends...every expenses kept the budget I've planned so no surprise...
  • Today I feel normal towards money because I'm following my weekly budget also if I noticee that if I don't write my daily purchases I am tempted to spend more so this is one reason to write purchases always using mobile phone, organizer, notebook.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: recive a snail letter from a penpals and red about happy news!
  • I will consider this week a success if on saturday I will be able to sleep till late morning...on sunday will start a busy and intensive week of work (cafe/nanny) but honestly I am glad of it,
  • looking for: an entire week end free for travel with friends and do tourist, but for the moment it isn't possible  


Commenti