Passa ai contenuti principali

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been another busy week from work side and honestly I am seriously glad about it, however I had sunday afternoon free that I used to go with my parents and my brother (that did driver) to find a lovely lake in the near but that is almost unknow.
Turano's lake a lovely village where house are reflected like a mirror directly in the lake

I had also my weekly real date with my friends, a breakfast followed by a dinner out... having at least one real date with firends is  a good habit started in the 2014 that I am going to keep for many years:P
you can put candle inside or leave it as design object--great deal!!!

I am looking some Spa good deals on web becaus eI am going to gift myself with one day in one, but I would like to find a good deal....During this past week I started to read again a lovely book and I must to confess that I discovered and understood GRopon and similar sites reading it.

I used nights at home for read and write some list of things to do, especially on decluttering area, I am going to do decluttering in my room but honestly I didn't had time to start to do it, but hopefully during this week I will use my free time to complete all of to-do-lists,..
Honestly on some week ends night or motning this is my ideal state

I would like to go to cinema but honestly there is nothing so interesting into movies right now but I am also looking for a dvd that I like to see and see thousands of times: "He's just not into you", followed by other movies and I also received some compliments from friends that say that I am similar to Drew Barrimore, well for me it is a big compliment:P


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: food for pets, foreigns monthly magazines...read is really important for me and read foreign magazine helps me to keep and improve my english...pets needs to eat as us.
  • Today I feel OK towards money because I am following my budget trying to keep under it, I tried also a sort of shopping ban but I am not so good as shopping banner I am more good on buy 1 new book for 15 donated-eliminated-sold.
  • Money can't buy happiness, One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: sunday afternoon traveling like family, if I remember well last times we did a trip all together me and my bro were still teens...considering that I am almost 31 and he is almost 35 is passed a ton of time.
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to complete all things-to-do lists
  • Craving for: a good deal in a Spa, is a good gift and treat for myself for my birthday!!!


Commenti

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…

SANREMO SECONDA SERATA: PARLIAMO DI LOOK

Qest'anno ho deciso di guardarlo ma arrivo ad un certo punto ed il sonno vince però con rai replay vedo quello che mi sono persa e in alcuni casi devo dire meno male...
Iniziamo a parlare del look di Carlo Conti e la scelta migliore rispetto alla prima sera, oddio qualunque giacca scura sarebbe stata meglio di quella "da vecchio" della prima sera....comunque si inizia con le nuove proposte e lo devo dire ho una profonda invidia per i capelli di Marianne Mirage, che ha scelto un look molto bello ed elegante, la canzone è anche molto bella e secondo me avrà successo (e prima l'hanno passata in radio un paio di volte), Francesco Guasti e ok lo devo dire io ho un debole per gli uomini con la barbetta ma qui si esagera però il look non mi dispiace per niente e la canzone...si mi è piaciuta, gran bel timbro vocale il ragazzo, il terzo ad esibirsi è Braschi, giovane carino con la faccia da bravo ragazzo, canzone carina ed orecchiabile ma se devo dire se mi è piaciuta o meno,…