This past week is been another busy week from work side and honestly I am seriously glad about it, however I had sunday afternoon free that I used to go with my parents and my brother (that did driver) to find a lovely lake in the near but that is almost unknow.
|Turano's lake a lovely village where house are reflected like a mirror directly in the lake|
I had also my weekly real date with my friends, a breakfast followed by a dinner out... having at least one real date with firends is a good habit started in the 2014 that I am going to keep for many years:P
|you can put candle inside or leave it as design object--great deal!!!|
I am looking some Spa good deals on web becaus eI am going to gift myself with one day in one, but I would like to find a good deal....During this past week I started to read again a lovely book and I must to confess that I discovered and understood GRopon and similar sites reading it.
I used nights at home for read and write some list of things to do, especially on decluttering area, I am going to do decluttering in my room but honestly I didn't had time to start to do it, but hopefully during this week I will use my free time to complete all of to-do-lists,..
|Honestly on some week ends night or motning this is my ideal state|
I would like to go to cinema but honestly there is nothing so interesting into movies right now but I am also looking for a dvd that I like to see and see thousands of times: "He's just not into you", followed by other movies and I also received some compliments from friends that say that I am similar to Drew Barrimore, well for me it is a big compliment:P
- The most I've spent this past week was on: food for pets, foreigns monthly magazines...read is really important for me and read foreign magazine helps me to keep and improve my english...pets needs to eat as us.
- Today I feel OK towards money because I am following my budget trying to keep under it, I tried also a sort of shopping ban but I am not so good as shopping banner I am more good on buy 1 new book for 15 donated-eliminated-sold.
- Money can't buy happiness, One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: sunday afternoon traveling like family, if I remember well last times we did a trip all together me and my bro were still teens...considering that I am almost 31 and he is almost 35 is passed a ton of time.
- I will consider this week a success if I will be able to complete all things-to-do lists
- Craving for: a good deal in a Spa, is a good gift and treat for myself for my birthday!!!