MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy of work and honestly after a intense week end in the cafe the only thing I wanted to do this morning was sleep...but in reality I woke up quiet early because I needed to do some errands in the morning.
I went to post office to pay some bills for my mother, then I did a deposit into my bank and I visited a bookstore buying two books, the last for the next 6 months...Honestly I said and wrote that I needed to buy some things to be very well organized for the next 6 months right? :P

I sed my few free time during last week to see my friend Samantha in front a good coffe, ok thistime we swapped afternoon coffee with a cappuccino+croissant breakfast, she showed me pics of her knit's works, are so nice I am sure she'll do very nice things. Then a collegue of cafe where I work in the week end till June, do a lot of nice handmade things and I felt in love with little coloured mouses...they're so nice.

I worked in the afternoon as nanny and me and lovely reveren'd daughter went to Public library, park and eat a piece of focaccia (her favourite!!)

Today at 3.00pm started officially my sort of shopping ban, that will be rich of diy projects, I will keep only magazines and weekly coffee because weekly dates with friends are been a really good habit that I am going to keep this year, for the rest I will not buy new clothes, new shoes, new bag, new books and new office supplies (hardest fields the last two)

... I am working on several project personal and professional at the same time, I am constantly reading and commenting other blog to improve my knowledge of english (I am italian mother tongue)and also to understand how write better quality post content...


  • The most I've spent this past week was on:books I already planned to buy and I didn't found all, one was out of market and one wasn't so nice as I thought from publicity, monthly magazines and bus tickets, till march I willn't use my car on monday so I will use bus...more savvy and ecological way
  • Today I feel focused towards money because I paid all bills, I did budgeting day without big headaches and for the next 6 months I am going to be more frugal from this afternoon I am officially in a sort of shopping ban, I am going to save and use part of savings for little gateway!!!
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: receive lovely emails and unexpected phone calls, nothing better to receive a message of Good morning and Good night aren't you agree?
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be good to avoid shopping temptation and I will be focused on several diy projects...
  • I am craving for: little treatment into a spa...I sad part of my savings will be used for travel and litle week end out of town!!!


Commenti

  1. che carini questi topini...adoro tutto ciò che è arredamento e rende una casa calda e accogliente..
    passa da me se ti va bacioni

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Siamo in due comunuque dai un'occhiata alla pagina facebook della mia amica Fantasie di Roberta, trovi idee handmade bellissimissime!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento