WHAT I'VE LEARN FROM BUDGET

This is also month when most of people decide New year resolutions, well to be honest most decide directly in that night, and the morning after they forget everything

I start to think about new year resolution in September then I do a monthly goal list, for example when I created a blog I wanted to have a X amount for the end of that year, but it was my first year with a budget and there are been several unexpected bills I misarably failed the goal that year, so I decide to have the same financial saving goal also for this and I can say that I Passed it, I must to say thank to my weekly budgeting days, headaches and frugal lifestyle.

Now I have more important fianancial goals to achieve but they request more that 12 months, maybe a couple of years or 3, but I know that I am working and Iw ill keep hard work on savings to achieve them.

Have a budget doesn't means that you must to have a poor life, let me explain I have a rich life with true friends, true friends stay with you also when you say "hei I cannot afford this but we could spend a dvd night at home", I do shopping (yep I plan weekly a % for shopping and funstuff), I started travel a again (thanks  web for low cost website and great deal offers), discover side hustles and more...HAve a budget means that you must to became a sort or military, accountant, crafty, savvy person : You will stop that money will control your life, you'll discover what is and how works a budget, you'll plan, you'll use web to compare prices, you'll control finance learning how tracks them...you'll discover diy, recycle, declutter and side hustle, and believe you will hate for few instants then you'll love it....

But yes you will have love-hate relation with budget  FOREVER

Most people thinks that if you choose for frugal life it means that you don't have social life...WRONG, you will keep social life but you'll choose cheaper or free things and activities instead of expensive dinner, concert, shows etc etc. Only true friends will stay on your side

I was talking with a friend of mine and I said oh yes I do gym in the park at least twice, and I've done with another friend of mine at least 4 per week... 

he asked - how mush is your gym subscription?

Me-It's free I use to do gym for free, park are free, youtube offers gym video you don't need to pay to do exercise

Well for him my point of view was wrong, because he thouhgt that you need to pay to have nice things...

My personal point of view is completely different and only who is on a budget can understand it!!!

Which is your opinion?


Commenti