BIBLE'S BOOKS OF THE WEEK

There are moment when you start to thin that you are idiot and all the others are more smart than you, for example during saturday I discover that a person has a job contract till may ina office where I did job interviews but then nothing is happened... honestly since I am following "Dare to love project" I am more calm than usual but if I start to think I find this thing terrible and nasty...because seems that other receive more also doing almost nothing, while you try to be kindle with everyone receiving only kicks in your bottom...

However I'm sure that everything is into God's plans but being human and imperfect is quiet normal have down-moments....as I've said, also ifat beginnig this episodes are really nasty, I find power to became more determinated to achieve some personal goals!!!


There is a chapter in the Bible tha ti s really nice to read: Mark  4:30-32 and Jeremiah 45: 1-5 the first about faith and second about promise and salvation

However if you are a beginner into bible worlds try to read a chaprter of Proverbs every day!!!

Commenti