This past week is been full of work and honestly I am really glad about it, plus I received a interesting offer from Fanatica, write some articles, yes it means that to receive money for every article I need to achieve a determinated number of "LIKE", now I am writing some articles to send as samples...
Then I am working on creating marketing & publicity for the cocaine whores book (italian version), making draws to attach to weekly newsletter to send put, do submission to very interesting poetry's blog and magazines, commenting on other blogs and more... but I have a plan and I am sticking it (you'll see a weekly article in the ppost for the next weeks).
On week end I am working in the cafe, last saturday there was a cover band of a famous italian group- I must to admit that I know only 2 or 3 songs from them- but we had a good night, I worked till very late and the morning after I woke up directly at 12pm...I was tired, come on I don't have 20 now I'm 30:P
LAst week I had also my annual date with my friend that is living near Rimini, we talked about our ex schoolmates, we'll see after Easter for our annual date, hopefully this time also with the 3rd girl of the group (this time she was absent because she was attending a wedding in Ischia)...I received some emails from my friends, me and my friend and ex collegeue started to talk about our week end in Viareggio-honestly I am craving for it!!!
- The most I've spent this past week was on: Car wash, yep I must to say that this is been a week quiet frugal and quiet cheap for my wallet, I've spent only €13 and €20 for fuel (but this amout now last for 2 weeks), budgeting day gives me always headache, but is becoming more easier also if I am still thinking about new side hustles.
- Today I feel Good towards money because I am working in the cafe and I am paid on the end of every shift, then I receive a little pocket salary for nanny's work (that is the major contributor for my budget, this to achieve my financial goals for the end of the year)-that I love- and some dog sitting work on thursday night that I consider extra and usually put directly into piggy bank:P
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: Friday afternoon spent with my exschoolmate and friend that lives near Rimini, quality time surrounded by nature, laughs and sun, what else?
- I will consider this week a success if I will keep to be frugal, try to use afternoons in the park like gym sessions and write for my personal project
- I'm looking for: Honestly I am CRAVING for the end of the month with Lucca Comics and my little escape in Viareggio, I love sea place and this will be my first holiday since 2012, so I am really excited about it...
How is been your week?