THOUGHTS

I am hating this month not because I am a lot busy with work, I'm thankful for this, but I am hating the nasty cold for allergy, cause in the past 5 years I took a very expensive medicine for it and this year seems that I have the same problem, so money I spent on medicine are been waste of money...
I found books for my cafe's boss and also a book about vegan receipes, I cannot became completely vegan because I have a true love for cheese but some vegan recipes are delicious so sometime I can cook them, they'll arrive today or max tomorrow I already put into an envelope the total amount for those purchase...



This morning I took my coffee into my favourite cafe in the center and then I watched some shops because in the month of June I'll would like to buy a new bikini and you can find them since now....

I hoped that I'dd have some free time till tomorrow, unluckily today is my last free day from work in the cafe, then the real tour de force of work, till 8th of June and then it will start again in the middle/end of September so some free time to visit other cities and little escapes, always on a budget!!!


My goal for this week, aprt don't overspend on fuel and other things, is to spend time with friend, plus from June I must absolutely to re-study all the book for realtor's exam preparation and do a lot of test on web, now honestly I don't have time I wake up early and came back to home late and so tired that the only things I do is a long hot shower, wear pajamas and go to sleep...

Commenti