MY PERSONAL MONEY SAVINGS TIPS

AS I mentioned some posts ago I'm a little bit obsessed with real estate field and I have also a love for home decor, however my financial life still doesn't permit me to afford everything I like...I am always a woman on a budget!!!

I plan my budget weekly and I became quiet good on grocery, fashion and also with books-apart books I've bought for my birthday I limited to window shopping also on bookshop- I have a folder with pictures of thousands of things that I like, but then I like to looking for similar but low cost version.


During this past week I spent a lot of times studying, reading, cooking and doing personal accountancy, plus I organized all financial documents for the taxes declarations of my parents... plus I spent quality time with friends, with true friends isn't necessary spend money, with sun and warm temperature is really good do long walks surrounded by nature and talking...

However have a budget to respect is really stressful sometimes, love/hate relation with budget continues, but I know that I have importsnt financial goals to achieve and my work, savings and busy week end will help me to achieve goals, but since I have a budget I noticed that if you have a goals or more goals is more easy to stay focused, write daily your expenses and monthly control how much do you spend for your utilities, will help during financial control and areas where you overspent and do spending review!!!

I must to admit that I am a little bit envy about holiday plans of some friends of mine, while probably I'll do a stay cation, but luckily my hometown offers several free events for summer...I must to confess that with stay cation last years I discovered some hidden secrets and pleasant places...

Yesterday evening I controlled all my bills and expenses and I must to say that I am quiet happy because I followed the budget, Ididn't overspent and into my wallet there are still money- yep I had temptation to spend but I ask to myself if that expenses were really necessary- I didn't so they didn't, I limited a lot doing window shopping!!!

When I am alone at home I like to read, take time for snail mail, discovere new tv program and last that I've discovered is LOVE IT OR LIST IT it is so fun!!!

However this morning I was talking with a friend of mine and she asked what helps me to keep budget in different areas:
 
Whats my parents teached me
  • keep all receipts and take notes of daily purchases
  • eat out less as possible
  • plan happy hour low cost
  • go to cinema only into the week, like tue or we but stay away during week end, it cuts cost of 40/50% every time
  • Plan shopping, visit shops take notes about items and prices and then decide what you really need
  • Use cash most times is possible, with credit card is really simple spent a fortune
  • Honestly for credit card and to be more secure I choose a prepaid card, so you know the max amount you can deposit and hen it finish you can't spend more, and no interests to pay!!!
I'm not a person that works into financial field, but now that I am a woman with great projects I put more attention, like a lot of people that must pay bills monthly- and I must to admit that my parents are a true inspiration, me and my brother now work but for long time we're been a one income family, but we don't missed nothing...

Which are your way to save money on daily life?


Commenti