MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

this past week is been a very busy week for financial life, almost all the money I earned wen from my wallet/bank account to bills, I had 2 no spending days and considering the esppenses I had is a good result, also if I'd prefer have had at least 3 no spending days but I must to confess I didn't resist into the bookshop and I've bought 2 books for €30, I used car twice because I did   a big grocry shoppng and bus and bike weren't so comfty....

I met some friends for a coffe and good conversation, plus yesterday I went to Lake with parents, there was a outdoor market with tons of stands-most of them were sellin jewelery- but I must to say that I like lake air, it is so pleasant...





During this week me and my ex high school mates organized our annual meeting, and I already know that we will have a lot of fun, talking about our lifes, goals and dreams...


  • The most I've spent this past week was on books and fuel, I spent €30 for books and the same amount or  €40 for fuel, because Iused car twice, I'm ,loving the book I've bough A curvy life by Elisa D'ospina and MAybe a day by Lauren Graham, the actress played the role of mum in Gilmore Girls, Iloved that fition!!!
  • Today I feel a little bit nervous towards money because I will work again in the cafe from 25th till the 1st of May but during this week I must to be very very strict with budget because I would like to save a little bit more than last week!!!
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: honestly are been differents: receive letters from friends that are abroad, wedding invitations (honestly I am still waiting that for my cousin wedding), have time to read and study and real date with friends.
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to resect the strict  budget I planned (it is not so strict I can still buy a daily coffeee in a cafe:P) and organize a english session of study and conversation with a  friend of mine
  • Best Easter gift: a sunny and warm day with parents in the lake!!!

Commenti