ELISA D'OSPINA BOOK: A CURVY LIFE


If I must to say who could be my style icon, I can easily reply Elisa D'ospina, why? Because she is a real beauty, she is a giant but not like skinny models that you see on tons of runway and fashion magazine, the same that you watch from your childhood dreaming a day to enter in this fairy world-and in the book you'll discover that it isn't so fairy-, she is curvy with real curves and she is beautiful!!!

When I was a child I was bigger respect other, I felt different a lot of nickname (some cruels) from other kids helped me to build a protection wall, now I love myself and my body and not Elisa don't say that obese is good because it is dangerous for healt how is dangerous be too skinny, so if you are a girl with curves learn to love them...

She has a column in vogue, she is web editor, she has a space into a tv program where gives suggestions to other curvy woman to emphatize best side and hide other things, plus she has a brilliant brain -she has a university degree.

Reading the book I liked the space of photos of herself from her childhood, and I can say her built a career with her curves and her brain, I can really recommend to buy and red the book to all my friends (curvy and skinny) then look those photos isn't she beautiful???

Hurrah for the curvy girls/women!!!

Commenti