Passa ai contenuti principali

DAILY THOUGHTS

This week is just began and I've already spent a good amount of money but honestly I think is been a good investment, let me explain better on 12/6 I've already bought all Christmas gifts and apart grocery, fuel and day in the post office I don't have any bills to pay...at least I thought but my 2 favorite winter coats had a problem with their zips so I did window shopping to understand if was better buy a new one. An average cost for winter coat is from €50 until more of €150 well I asked in the shop for repair clothes and in the end total cost or repairs for both coats is...drum rolls please...€41.80 (and I've paid ahead), I understood that repair coats was the cheaper choice and honestly in these moment i'd like to able to use very good sewing machine...maybe in the 2017 I will find time to learn how to use it without do great damages...


I'm spending most of weeknights at home but December is a busy month on social field, greeting, gift exchange and other things... so for this month I will have some coffee dates and some lunch/dinner out with friends but on January I'm going to have a sort of shopping ban trying also to eat vegetarian/vegan more often is possible and looking for homemade tips but I'm not going to became an extreme cheapskater:P


This year honestly from since year, I decided to make only homemade gifts, but if I don't have time to make by myself I buy homemade items from local artists and luckily, most of them are my friends, so I have good prices too:P...every week I gift something to myself, It is a little reward that help me to stay focused on my mission of savings...for this week I gifted myself with a calendar with lovely pics of cats (I'm a animal lover-except for snakes, sorry) and some weeks ago with a table organizer and another planner for 2017, so I can already write important days on these supplies:D

This weekend will be really busy with work in the cafe but I'm really happy about it, so I'll can put every extra cent into savings, plus I am still selection book to sell on thrifty store and understanding how re-organize my second desk, now that I've done with gifts, is time to wrap them...but for this month I decided an important thin gI am going to try to be alwasy postiive, smile always and make some act of kindness....


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…