MY WEEK IN PIC

Ok this week is been quiet busy but I'm glad to had opportunity to spend a night with my friends and I had also a lovely coffee date with another friend during my day trip in Rome, honestly I find this City always Amazing, unless traffic but there is nothing perfect(except the first coffee in the morning)...



With rainy days I needed to use alittle bit more imagination for my afternoon as nanny, but me and Reverend's daughter painted and for the end of week we are going to cook, have you ever noticed how kids love help during the process of making recipes?...
However durong my daytrip in Romme I did some shopping into Flying tiger shop, It has always a lot of variety I am been totally in love for stationary, stamps and in the end I've bought watercolours and a couple of things for a Christmas gifts...I'm going to buy all gifts for the end of November, max first week of December and I'm on good way...honestly is becaming hard to resist into this shop, so I plan shopping or I could easily overspend...



I found a lovely recipe, absolutely delicious from Manolito in the kitchen blog, I really recommend a visit on its blog because is rich of healty and delicious recipes and other things;D

Commenti