Passa ai contenuti principali

CHRISTMAS GIFTS ON A BUDGET: TROPPOTOGO

Ok I must to admit I am that kind of woman that starts to think about Christmas gifts from September, but sometimes I receive great deal in my mailbox that I'm tempted to buy all Christmas gifts in the middle of summer,..well in the years I understood that November is the best time for me to do Christmas shopping, I had time to understand what my friends would like, set a budget, earn extra cash start research (honestly is one of my favorite process at Christmas time) and then write notes -yes I still use handwritten notes attached to my gifts they're make it more personal-

When I started research I went to some sites and then I found TROPPOTOGO, it is great if you haven't idea or you have an idea but a limited budget and searching using filters (gender, price style) us really helpful...I found some items that I'm going to buy for Christmas and also for birthdays...

My personalselection from €0-30


I must to admit that I'm totally in love for this little monkeyand I already know who will receive It:P


This year I decided to add to every single gift also a homemade natural soap, I love gift and receive something really homemade, because It means that person spent her/his time making something especially for me...next time we'll talk about HOMEMADE gifts

Commenti

  1. Oh those are some great gifts! One coffee mug I loved getting as a gift said "I heart spreadsheets" which was so fitting because I love working on spreadsheets so much!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I love mugs too, infact I have a little collection...nice idea for a personalized gift

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…