Passa ai contenuti principali

BOOK SELECTION

Yesterday I had a lovely coffee date with my friend Samantha we talked a lot drinking cappuccino I don't know why people prefer dinner I find that breakfast is fashinating too...ok I must to admit during cold months the only thing I want to do in the evening is put my pajama on and relax on the couch reading or watching tv...

We were talking about books I've read during summer and I say that I've read all the Calendar Girl's books but considering that isn't not my kind of books I decided to try to sell them into thrifty store... while I recommended to read: 

Esther the wonder pig

So che ci sei/Il mio lieto fine sei tu


and after coffe we went into my favorite bookstore and I've bought:

Volevo solo andare a dormire presto I loved review on magazines, image on the cover and the story and seriously also without kids during winter I have the same feelings:P


which is last book you've read?

Commenti

  1. Sono davvero curiosa di sapere come sono!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. L'unico che ancora non ho letto è quello della Moscardelli ma posso garantire per SO CHE CI SEI/IL MIO LIETO FINE SEI TU ed ESTHER

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…