BOOK SELECTION

Yesterday I had a lovely coffee date with my friend Samantha we talked a lot drinking cappuccino I don't know why people prefer dinner I find that breakfast is fashinating too...ok I must to admit during cold months the only thing I want to do in the evening is put my pajama on and relax on the couch reading or watching tv...

We were talking about books I've read during summer and I say that I've read all the Calendar Girl's books but considering that isn't not my kind of books I decided to try to sell them into thrifty store... while I recommended to read: 

Esther the wonder pig

So che ci sei/Il mio lieto fine sei tu


and after coffe we went into my favorite bookstore and I've bought:

Volevo solo andare a dormire presto I loved review on magazines, image on the cover and the story and seriously also without kids during winter I have the same feelings:P


which is last book you've read?

Commenti

  1. Risposte
    1. L'unico che ancora non ho letto è quello della Moscardelli ma posso garantire per SO CHE CI SEI/IL MIO LIETO FINE SEI TU ed ESTHER

      Elimina

Posta un commento