ONLINE DATING

Watching tv, internet and magazines probably  you'd noticed a lot of advertising about online dating sites and apps, well with a friend of mine, some months ago, we decided to use some of them and I must to say that are good to meet new people but is always better following some simply res, at least is what I did also in normal dates...

I was talking about online apps and sites with one of my best friends that is still using these sites, well one thing that every woman has in "hope to meet Mr right ASAP", well sometimes it happens, other he disappears or don't reply to your messages on whatsup (but this is a different story)...so I shared my personal experience with Tinder..

TINDER is easy to use,is completely free , well if you want to pay for upgrade you can do but I didn't, apps offer photos about men basing on your filters (age, kilometrs far) and you can push or on heart button to say that you like that man or on the X and go to next, if you pushed heart and the men did the same you can start to have a conversation or better a chat together...

Well I must to say you don't meet only gentleman, but also men that also before to know your real name, will ask you sex (real and/or virtual), these men are been ignored from myself from the beginning, However I've met also nice guys and I've met some of them, last year for example, I had a sunday late morning coffee with Antonio, a nice guy that lives in Rome for work, I was in the Eternal visit to spend some time with my friend Noemi and I sent a message to her to say where I was and with who, so if this date went bad I had a good excuse to run away from It, well, luckily everything went good, we knew in person, had a nice conversation and he is a true gentleman, cupid wasn't present but we're still on touch...

 


However I suggest to have a first date in the day, in a place that you know well where you feel secure, send a sms to a friend to say where you are, with who, what you're going to do and fix a code to run away or keep into the date and don't share private personal information, a thing is say your monthly salary another is share password and pin of your bank account-this a secret also for my mother-. 

However be always honest, say what you like for real in the end desktop helps to be more honest before the meeting,so why lie? is better to say to say that you dislike hard rock but you like other kind of music...sometimes you can learn more and find something to try together... honest is always best deal ever!!!

Online dating could be uselful or stressful at the same time, but it can be a good way to meet new interesting people...

Any tips/story to share about online dating?

Commenti