Passa ai contenuti principali

MY WEEK IN PICS

This week is been good and busy as usual but I end all my daily to-do-lists and I've started to study again German, I've studied it in high school but after diploma I never had occasion to use it, while I've kept english active...so I'm working on some personal projects that include also German language...
all pics are from my Instagram page

So I've bought a tiny book with grammar exercises and I am refreshing my memory...but was more easy when I was teens,..however this is my mission Refresh German knowledge for Christmas...

I've read a lot...and I'm still doing IT, I consider reading fuel for brain and for soul!




I've spent time in the pool near home with friends and alone, I used my time alone for mindfulness moment, really good...I had daily gym and daily evening walking, plus I received loving postcards and snail mails from friends...so good!
nice view during my Evening walking, no filters needed

I'm planning also some day trips to visit some friends...and also a long weekend!!!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

EVENTS & WARDROBE

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…