MY WEEK IN PICS

This week is been good and busy as usual but I end all my daily to-do-lists and I've started to study again German, I've studied it in high school but after diploma I never had occasion to use it, while I've kept english active...so I'm working on some personal projects that include also German language...
all pics are from my Instagram page

So I've bought a tiny book with grammar exercises and I am refreshing my memory...but was more easy when I was teens,..however this is my mission Refresh German knowledge for Christmas...

I've read a lot...and I'm still doing IT, I consider reading fuel for brain and for soul!




I've spent time in the pool near home with friends and alone, I used my time alone for mindfulness moment, really good...I had daily gym and daily evening walking, plus I received loving postcards and snail mails from friends...so good!
nice view during my Evening walking, no filters needed

I'm planning also some day trips to visit some friends...and also a long weekend!!!

Commenti