FALL WINTER FASHION

August and summere are still here and magazines are full of articles about what will be trendy for next fall/winter season, so I've done a personal selecction also because a lot of friend of mine are going to marry, re-marry, celebrating their first forties, became newmom, baptism so I already have a lot of invite that request a special corner of my closet for Ceremonies and events...

ART DECO'
all images are from google images

BALLERINA

CORTO MALTESE


DOWNTOWN ABBEY 







FORTIES



GENTLEMAN

HIGH SOCIETY




DENIM




LINGERIE 



PINK & ROSES










There is an item that I try to search every ear but being curvy is quiet hard is find nice pair of boots, but look how are nice these models...
B



Boots are from Nordstrom site





I'm writing  a list of things to buy for this fashion season but for the moment Iam enjoying my staycation having time to meet friends, spend quality time with friends, reading my mass of books, spending time in the pool near home and relaxing...but I already know that this staycation will end and I'll return into busy life!!!



Commenti