This past week is been busy as usual but full of good dates with friends, I also had several appointments for my personal house research but I haven't found it yet...
I've done some shopping during discount sales and I am very happy with my expenses, I'm looking for save more money and more quickly in this season so I am always looking for new side hustle :P, plus also if I had and I 'm going to have a good social life ... I'm going to read a lot and I've already planned (and bought) until late August.
In this past week I walked a lot, if I don't use bike I tend to walk from my house to center of my hometown and viceversa so this week I walked about 10 kilometers more than usual plus I am using my day in the pool near home for do gym exercise into the water and honestly I'm noticing some changes into my legs...
I was talking about finances and savings with a friend and I must to say that since I understood the importance of budget and still hating it, I must to admit that my new spending discipline permitted to pay unexpected bills without problem and I am very proud about it!!!
I'll be busy with personal projects and works for all the summer so I am in a sort of staycation but I am going to have some day trips during this lovely season, for example in the end of July or beginning of August I'm going to spend a day in Rome, I understand perfectly why it is called The Eternal city, every time I visit It I discover new place and now I'd like also to try a cat friendly restaurant ROMEOW, hopefully my friend will be agree with my idea!!!
This past week is been also busy with my weekly date with friends: dinner with Claudia, concert after dinner with new people, birthday party of Sofia, swimming pool with Alessia, breakfast with an ex colleague , really this is a very good habit that I am going to keep for all of my life...
- The most I've spent this past week was on:Grocery, books and nothing more, honestly I am spending on the same things, probably the real most expensive expense is been withdrawal for mechanic, but it will be on nex money check up
- Today I feel GREAT towards money because: I am following budget and also if I've done some shopping I'm keeping bills under budget planned
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was:My real dates with friends, ok some activities we've done weren't completely free but spending quality time together is something without price
- I will consider a success this week if: I'll end No baggage book and I'll be focused on readings ( I consider reading real fuel for brain)
- Best investment of the week: new bikini, I buy a new one every summer and usually I wear the same bikini for the entire season, last year I've bought 2 and used only one so fo r this year I have 2 great bikini to use:D
How is been your week?