Passa ai contenuti principali

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy as usual but full of good dates with friends, I also had several appointments for my personal house research but I haven't found it yet...
I've done some shopping during discount sales and I am very happy with my expenses, I'm looking for save more money and more quickly in this season so I am always looking for new side hustle :P, plus also if I had and I 'm going to have a good social life ... I'm going to read a lot and I've already planned (and bought) until late August.


In this past week I walked a lot, if I don't use bike I tend to walk from my house to center of my hometown and viceversa so this week I walked about 10 kilometers more than usual plus I am using my day in the pool near home for do gym exercise into the water and honestly I'm noticing some changes into my legs...

I was talking about finances and savings with a friend and I must to say that since I understood the importance of budget and still hating it, I must to admit that my new spending discipline permitted to pay unexpected bills without problem and I am very proud about it!!!

I'll be busy with personal projects and works for all the summer so I am in a sort of staycation but I am going to have some day trips during this lovely season, for example in the end of July or beginning of August I'm going to spend a day in Rome, I understand perfectly why it is called The Eternal city, every time I visit It I discover new place and now I'd like also to try a cat friendly restaurant ROMEOW, hopefully my friend will be agree with my idea!!!

This past week is been also busy with my weekly date with friends: dinner with Claudia, concert after dinner with new people, birthday party of Sofia, swimming pool with Alessia, breakfast with an ex colleague , really this is a very good habit that I am  going to keep for all of my life...

  • The most I've spent this past week was on:Grocery, books and nothing more, honestly I am spending on the same things, probably the real most expensive expense is been withdrawal for mechanic, but it will be on nex money check up
  • Today I feel GREAT towards money because: I am following budget and also if I've done some shopping I'm keeping bills under budget planned
  • Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was:My real dates with friends, ok some activities we've done weren't completely free but spending quality time together is something without price
  • I will consider a success this week if: I'll end No baggage book and I'll be focused on readings ( I consider reading real fuel for brain)
  • Best investment of the week: new bikini, I buy a new one every summer and usually I wear the same bikini for the entire season, last year I've bought 2 and used only one so fo r this year I have 2 great bikini to use:D

How is been your week?

Commenti

  1. Sounds like you had a great week! You mentioning buying books reminded me how excited I am for a 1-week vacation that is coming up. I hope to read 3-6 books :0

    RispondiElimina
  2. yes I had a great week and I'm going to read a lot during weeknights so books on first photos are title selected for August, II hope you'll enjoy your vacation.:D

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

JOB INTERVIEW OUTFIT: INSPIRATION FROM OLIVIA PALERMO & ELISA D'OSPINA

As I wrote some post ago first time I saw Olivia Palermo into "the city show" I found her nasty and posh but I always admitted that I loved (and I still like a lot) her outfits because she was ans still is always perfect... so if you have just received a phone call for job interview see her outfit searching inspiration (web will help you to find low cost similar clothes but on your budget so bankruptcy isn't an option)...










The other woman that I admire for her style is italian curvy model Elisa D'ospina, she is really beautiful woman and her outfits are perfect, because if you are curvy sometimes isn't so easy to find right outfit for you...

One thing that you must to do during job interview is smile, have a good voice (not too high/low volume/tone), not too much make up, clean hair and I suggest to study the agency so you'll be prepared on questions about their business and wear clean clothes, I can  remember that time that a friend of mine wore her favorite wh…

SANREMO SECONDA SERATA: PARLIAMO DI LOOK

Qest'anno ho deciso di guardarlo ma arrivo ad un certo punto ed il sonno vince però con rai replay vedo quello che mi sono persa e in alcuni casi devo dire meno male...
Iniziamo a parlare del look di Carlo Conti e la scelta migliore rispetto alla prima sera, oddio qualunque giacca scura sarebbe stata meglio di quella "da vecchio" della prima sera....comunque si inizia con le nuove proposte e lo devo dire ho una profonda invidia per i capelli di Marianne Mirage, che ha scelto un look molto bello ed elegante, la canzone è anche molto bella e secondo me avrà successo (e prima l'hanno passata in radio un paio di volte), Francesco Guasti e ok lo devo dire io ho un debole per gli uomini con la barbetta ma qui si esagera però il look non mi dispiace per niente e la canzone...si mi è piaciuta, gran bel timbro vocale il ragazzo, il terzo ad esibirsi è Braschi, giovane carino con la faccia da bravo ragazzo, canzone carina ed orecchiabile ma se devo dire se mi è piaciuta o meno,…