MY MONTHLY BOOKS SELECTION


I love read books during the entire year, but I am a book lover and avid reader, also if in the last couple of months I've left a good list of books untouched and finally last week I've started to read one of them...most people don't like to read during the year but only during summer and they opt for one big book or one that is loved from critics, this isn't my point of view, usually I read title, see cover and read story inside (I'm going to see if public library has The happiness project book by Gretchen Rubin) so this is my monthly choice.

I kissed dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris-this is a lovely christian book about relations, how sometimes is better to be focused on your life and your faith and not only on the opposite sex, inthe book you can read personal story of the author and experience of his friends

Me before you by Jojo Moyes- I  discover this author reading Honeymoon in Paris and now I'm reading this book that talks about a man and a woman that began a contract of work but then arrives the LOVE, honestly soon  I'm going the movie because trailer of it seems really interesting


Non è la fine del mondo by Alessia Gazzola, italian writer, lovely book about recession unemployed life, losing job, new adventure and more
and last but not least 
Einstein and the art of mindful cycling- a lovely and interesing book about cycling and mindful with tips to be more relaxed and considering that I'm going to spend most of summer using bike and be more relaxed this book was a need for my monthly reading


Have you read interesting book recently? suggestions?


Commenti